Welcoming the New Year
Thank you for spending 2017 with us. To start 2018 right, we believe in the importance of health and wellness of our fellow residents. To assist in this area and in the planning of your 2018 goals, we have a few things in store for you.
Get organized this year with our free planner pages. With smart phones being a large part of our day-to-day, sometimes it’s nice to go back to good old pen and paper for some distraction-free self-reflection or year planning. Whether you prefer to plan out your day, week, or month, we have put together some organizational pages you can print out and use right away, anytime this year.
Pro Tip: Print on standard 8.5×11″ letter size sheets, mix & match layouts and hole-punch for a 3-ring binder with dividers.
To kick off our health & wellness month, our staff have put together their favourites in a January Wellness Basket (over $150 in value) as a gift from Aspac Club to one lucky prize draw winner.
INCLUDED IN THE BASKET:
- New York times best-seller Clean Slate healthy living cookbook by the editors of Martha Stewart Living
- Portable muscle roller perfect for alleviating sore back muscles
- Quick-dry hand & face towel great for on-the-go workout sessions
- Two stainless steel River Green water bottles to keep you hydrated
- All-natural seaweed bath bar by Rocky Mountain Soap Shop
- Healthy snacks to fuel your day
Terms & Conditions
Cardholders enjoy all the perks!
To take advantage of all our member perks and exclusive offers, show your membership card in-stores and/or provide your membership number over the phone when booking services. To report your card lost or stolen, please contact us.