- Private One-on-One consultation with a senior jewellery and watch expert from Montecristo Jewellers to discuss current jewellery and timepiece collections; organize the cleaning of eligible jewellery and watch pieces; recommend repairs, if needed; and receive preferred positioning on waiting lists for coveted timepieces. This consultation will be at the 852 West Hastings location of Montecristo Jewellers and must be booked in advance through Montecristo Jewellers. Aspac Club Members to provide Aspac Club Member card number upon confirming appointment time for consultation. Contact your Aspac Club co-ordinator to book the appointment with Montecristo Jewellers.
- Exclusive invitations to private events hosted by Montecristo Jewellers, including the unveiling of new and unique jewellery and timepieces. Space to VIP events is limited and subject to availability at time of RSVP.
- Complimentary subscription to NUVO magazine, Canada’s premier award-winning lifestyle magazine. www.nuvomagazine.com
- Complimentary subscription to MONTECRISTO magazine, Vancouver’s internationally inspired lifestyle magazine. www.montecristomagazine.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Aspac Club Members are required to show Aspac Club Card to receive benefits.
About Montecristo Jewellers
Montecristo Jewellers was founded in 1978, and has established itself as one of the world’s leading handcrafted jewellery firms and purveyors of the finest timepieces.
Under the direction of its founder, Pasquale Cusano, Montecristo Jewellers is one of the rare jewellery institutions worldwide that has the ability to design and handcraft extraordinary jewellery, from the most simple, elegant creations to the most magnificent showpiece one can envision—all from its Vancouver studio workshop. With its international reputation as a leader in exceptional jewellery design, craftsmanship and trustworthy customer service, Montecristo has access to choice, unique and even the most rare gemstones that nature creates.
As a designer, manufacturer and retailer, Montecristo provides the best value for every customer.
Montecristo carries exclusive watch and jewellery lines in addition to its handcrafted jewellery. These include Breguet, Girard-Perregaux, Harry Winston, Blancpain, IWC, A. Lange & Söhne, Greubel Forsey, Roger Dubuis, Bulgari, Wellendorff, Corum, Audemars Piguet, Mikimoto, and Rolex.
Montecristo Jewellers has three locations: Oakridge Centre, Metropolis at Metrotown (now moved beside Weekend Max Mara) and the downtown location within the Credit Foncier heritage building at Hastings and Hornby.
852 West Hastings Street (at Hornby)
Mon to Sat 11:00 – 19:00
Sun 11:00 – 18:00
453 – 650 West 41st Avenue
Mon to Tue 11:00 – 19:00
Wed to Fri 11:00 – 21:00
Sat 11:00 – 19:00
Sun 11:00 – 18:00
Metropolis at Metrotown
1208a – 4700 Kingsway
Mon to Sat 11:00 – 21:00
Sun 11:00 – 19:00