1. Celebrate Sport in Canada
Kick back, relax and mingle with other members at the Richmond Olympic Oval Lodge, hosted in the Legacy Lounge. Activities include:
- air hockey
- pentathlon challenge
- draw prizes including a complimentary Annual Oval Membership
- light refreshments, snacks and more!
Plus…members may bring one guest for free. Show your Canadian pride by wearing your favourite plaid or Canadian team jersey.
Space is limited. Members only. To secure a spot, please come to the Oval front desk to RSVP by February 20, 2018. More info here.
2. Check out the Oval’s 44-foot rock-climbing wall equipped with 45 possible routes, and suited for all skill levels from beginner to advanced. A 200m track is also available for walking, jogging, running, and sprinting.
3. From group strength and yoga flow, to indoor rowing and cycling, the Oval fitness features dozens of fitness classes each week. Drop-in fitness classes are free for Oval members.
4. Drop-in recreational activities including skating, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and more.
5. Interested in a program with expert guidance? Sign up for one of the Oval’s Fitness Programs, including personal training, corrective exercise, Pilates Reformer, Women on Weights, Strong Fit & Feminine, nutrition optimization services, Pilates Babies, first aid and CPR.
Visit richmondoval.ca for more details.