- A complimentary membership in British Columbia Golf for a one-year period, including:
- Members will be able to post scores in the scoring centre.
- Members will be able to see the other members of this club and set up games with them.
- Special offers and discounts available to members.
- Regular communications from British Columbia Golf with course reviews and other member information.
- Ability to purchase British Columbia Golf logo merchandise at preferred pricing including golf bags, shirts, sweaters, golf balls and jackets. This is not available to the public or regular members.
- Personal introduction to the General Managers of selected Vancouver area private and semi-private golf clubs at an organized, hosted reception.
- A guest membership in the Access Global travel and lifestyle program that includes personal concierge service, best price guarantees and an immediate $100 Savings Credit to apply against travel for business or pleasure.
ASPAC Preferred Golf Club
The ASPAC Preferred Golf Club membership includes all of the benefits of the ASPAC Golf Club plus the following preferred benefits at a cost of $150 (plus applicable taxes) per year:
- Full membership in British Columbia Golf that includes:
- Membership in Golf Canada and the Pacific Northwest Golf Association
- Ability to post scores and develop an official handicap
- Home delivery of Golf Canada and PNGA magazines
- An official Golf Canada/British Columbia Golf membership card
- Opportunity to enter regional and provincial competitions.
- An upgraded membership in Access Global that provides an instant $1,000 in Savings Credits to apply against reducing the cost of travel.
- Receive Kingdom Magazine – the official magazine of Arnold Palmer.
- Get paid to play golf with Access Global, and receive a $10 Savings Credit when booking a tee time through Access Global.
- Discounted access to the Arnold Palmer network of exclusive and private golf clubs in the USA as well as to an international network of exclusive clubs around the world through the World Golf Alliance.
About British Columbia Golf
British Columbia Golf – a member-based organization that is the governing body of amateur golf in British Columbia. It functions for the benefit of all golfers in the province. British Columbia Golf fosters and promotes the sport of golf, preserves the traditions and history of the game. It provides a leadership role for the sport in British Columbia.